• The school is open to one and all irrespective of caste, creed or religion.
• Toddlers & Nursery: Direct Admission Age 2+, Class KG-I to Class – IV – Oral interview only, Class – V onwards: Written Test (Mathematics & English Language Syllabus of previous class only.)
• Parents should collect Prospectus and Admission form from the school office.
• Documents required for admission – Xerox copy of Birth certificate, Two copies of stamp size photograph, Transfer Certificate, Report card of previous class (in case of delay to submit any documents then ,have to submit a letter accordingly).
• The application form should be duly filled & signed by the parents and deposited on the date of admission (Toddlers & Nursery) / Interview or Admission Test (KG – 1 onwards).
• The child is admitted if he/she qualifies in the interview/Admission Test on the basis of the syllabus prescribed by the school along with satisfactory result in interview
• All Admission is provisional till the students submit the necessary documents.
• Once admission is taken no refund of the fees paid for the same is permissible under any circumstances.